Create mini waves in seconds with the Mermade Pro Mini Waver – 25mm Pink. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, 90s, boho or glam waves in half the time, compared to the previous model. It’s the game-changer for hair – any length or texture. The MINI is the little sister of the 32mm waver, it creates a smaller wave and is half the weight.
- Exclusive PRO edition – a NEW exclusive design that waves your hair 50% faster than the previous model. Clamp your hair & within 2-3 seconds it will have a smooth, luxe wave!
- 25mm Waves – The Mini is super light to use and the wave is a much tighter/smaller wave compared to the 32mm waver.
- Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release with our new flipped design.
- Advanced ceramic barrels – NEW high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine.
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has it’s own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or “crimped” look.
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- NEW heat resistant soft-touch handle – Exclusive new design to improve user experience
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – NEW 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our pink glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- 2 Year Warranty & Quality Check guarantee – your purchase is protected with our 2 Year Warranty.
Mermade Pro Mini Waver is the best tool for super easy-to-get lush Mermade Waves! There is no need for winding, rolling, twisting or pulling the hair! Simply, clamp and release. It’s the easiest way to transform your hair into lush long waves. It’s perfectly suitable for all hair types and lengths from short bobs to super long hair!
Step 1. PREP
The key to long lasting, lush waves is PREP. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant and contour spray, like our Mermade Mist, which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold. Once you have prepped your locks, you want to make sure your hair is 100% dry.
Step 2. WAVE
We suggest starting at 180°C and section and clip the hair into four or more parts. Starting from the back 1-inch off the scalp, take small sections for a more defined Kardashian wave or larger sections for your beachy undone wave. Comb and clamp hair, hold for 2-5 seconds releasing and following the same method through to the ends repeating throughout the whole head.
Step 3. MADE
Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before beginning your MADE regime. Either use your fingertips, a brush or a large wide tooth comb and softly brush out your waves to get the look you want. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing waver hair brand. The Mermade Hair Dryer may be compact, but it has serious force with its iconic airflow technology. With a variety of speeds and attachments, it suits any and every hair type. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe.