Amazing Hair Extensions Shampoo
Amazing Hair Extensions Shampoo is enriched with Kakadu Plum Extracts. Wash away impurities and imperfections with this gentle daily use shampoo. Hair is left deeply cleansed and hydrated. Perfect for all hair types and ideal for hair extensions, damaged or chemically treated hair. Free from sulfate, paraben and sodium chlorate.
How to use:
Apply to wet hair and massage into a rich later, working from the hair tips to roots. Lather gently at roots if hair extensions are applied. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Amazing Hair Conditioner.
- It is recommended that the correct aftercare products are used with all Amazing Hair Extensions to ensure the quality of the product and services
- Brush your hair with a bristle brush before washing
- Wash hair in the direction of natural growth. Only condition from mid-lengths to ends
- Always dry hair immediately
- For long lengths when sleeping, exercising or swimming, tie in a loose plait to reduce tangling
- Apply Amazing Hair Conditioner or Mask prior to swimming in chlorinated and/or salt water
- If you colour your own natural hair, please ensure you consult your hairdresser
- Re-lift hair extensions every 5-6 weeks
- Do no use non-recommended hair products
- Do not apply conditioner to roots
- Do no massage the tape area
- Do not rub or vigorously towel dry hair
- Do not sleep with wet or damp hair
- Do not use excessive heat when blow drying, straightening or curling hair
- Do not use excessive hair sprays or other products containing high levels of alcohol type ingredients
- Avoid washing for 48 hours after application of hair extensions
- Do not leave hair wet for prolonged periods after showering, swimming or exercise
- Avoid swimming/intense exercise for 48 hours after application of hair extensions
- Do not colour hair extensions
- Do not colour your natural hair after application of hair extensions
- Do not use a straightener or curling iron more than twice a week
- Do not use the straightner directly on the tape area
- Do not apply extensions directly after scalp bleach or keratin straightening as this can result in slippage or tape not bonding.
AMAZING HAIR NATURALS RANGE
Amazing Hair offers a comprehensive range of custom-designed wet line products, enriched with the healing oils of certified organic Australian Indigenous extracts. These unique products are designed to dramatically revive damaged hair and nourish the scalp. Hair is left looking and feeling lustrous, strong and healthy. Never before has a hair extension company offered such a superior product that dramatically improves health, vibrancy and extensions life span. The all-natural products remove synthetic build-up and environmental residue while infusing the hair with plant-based nutrients including Kakadu Plum, Watermelon Extract, Black Current Extract, Banksia Extract, Agapantha Extract and Tamarind Extract. The key ingredient in the entire range is wild harvested Kakadu Plum (Gurumal) – the worlds richest natural source of Vitamin C. For thousands of years, the indigenous people of Northern Australia have used the Kakadu Plum as a medicinal, nutritious and tasty food source. Today the vitamin rich properties of the Kakadu Plum are a desirable ingredient in superior health and beauty products. As a proudly Australian based company, Amazing Hair has chosen to work with certified organic Australian Indigenous extracts, with the view of using business as a vehicle to assist local indigenous communities to become sustainable.