Bring flat, limp hair to new heights.
Is your hair desperate for a lift? Achieve greater volume and texture without flyaways by using Expand Volumising range.
Expand contains Witch Hazel to stimulate hair growth and create volume, fulness and sheen in all hair types, especially fine textures, without adding weight. Expand’s lightweight mix of Active Botanical Extracts and Wheat Proteins thoroughly cleanses, deeply moisturises and effectively lifts your hair. Expand will leave hair feeling soft, strong and full of body.
• Cetearyl Alcohol
• Wheat Protein
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin F
• Witch Hazel
How to Use
Following the cleansing and conditioning of the hair with Expand Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner, spray a liberal amount of Expand Volumizing Treatment on to towel dried hair, comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse.
• SLS, Parabens & Petrochemicals Free
• Active Botanical Extracts
• Vegan Friendly
• Australian Made
Natural Look Hair Food is a complete hair care range formulated with natural ingredients to deliver superb results whilst cleansing, conditioning, protecting and styling any hair type, in the salon or at home.
Developed by demand, from the needs of the professional hairdresser, for optimum client satisfaction, performance and value in the salon and at home. Natural Look Hair Food combines three key, natural ingredients to hydrate, nourish and strengthen the hair day after day:
• Active Botanical Extracts: Natural Look Australia’s exclusive herbal complex of leaves, flowers, fruit, herbs and roots (Extracts of Alfalfa, Red Clover, Arnica, Gentian Root, Juniper Fruit, Lemon Balm, Pine).
• Wheat Amino Acids: known as Wheat Protein (the building blocks of protein) which contain the correct molecular weight to penetrate the layers of the hair shaft and conditions from inside out. This increased moisture retention makes hair healthier inside and shinier outside.
• Keratin Protein: responsible for keeping the hair strong and pliable. Known to restructure hair that has been damaged or broken down by chemicals.