RefectoCil Sensitive Developer Gel
Size: 60 ml
For fixing sensitive colour gel. Simple and easy to use – NO MIXING
RefectoCil Sensitive Developer Gel contains silver nitrate*, which forms odourless and colourless crystals that are easily water-soluble. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
Ingredients: Aqua, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Ammonia.
- All RefectoCil Sensitive Colours (colour gel) can be mixed.
- Please do NOT mix with RefectoCil Oxidative colours.
- Please do NOT use in conjunction with RefectoCil Oxidant.
- *NEVER mix the Colour Gel with the Developer Gel.
- A visual effect is not yet visible when applying the colour gel.
- After applying the Developer Gel, the colour appears very dark at first – don’t worry, the final colour will match the selected shade.
- Please use Sensitive Tint Remover which is specifically developed for sensitive areas/skin.
*This product is for professional use only. Salon World and the manufacturers accept no responsibility for the misuse of professional products.
Refectocil Sensitive offers the perfect solution for everyone who highly values tolerability. The eyebrows and eyelashes of sensitive customer are highlighted in a natural and gentle way. Based on herbal ingredients, the patented formula dyes without irritating, it does not burn and lasts up to 6 weeks.
RefectoCil Sensitive is also recommended for patchy eyebrows. To visually fill them up, simply dye the skin as well. Depending on the skin type, the colour may last between 3-6 days.
The treatment is simple and fast: 2 steps in 3 minutes!
- Green tea, blueberry, horse chestnut, marigold, walnut, hydrangea, St. John’s wort, yarrow
- Attach RefectoCil Silicone Pads or RefectoCil Eye protection papers with RefectoCil Skin Protection Cream & Eye Mask
- Apply Colour Gel with RefectoCil Application stick – leave on for 2 minutes
- Remove Colour Gel with a Q-tip
- Apply Developer Gel with RefectoCil Application stick – leave on for 1 minute
- Remove with a moist cotton ball – done!
- The colour of the Developer Gel has to be transparent before application.
- Before application, make sure that the Colour Gel has been removed thoroughly. Residues could affect the tinting process negatively.
*Silver Nitrate: Until a few years ago, a 1% silver nitrate solution was dripped into the eyes of new-borns to prevent bacterial infectious diseases that affect the mucous membranes. These days, an antibiotic is used instead. Due to increasing antibiotic resistance, however, using silver nitrate is again being considered.
Uses of Silver Nitrate:
- Cosmetics industry – hair dye
- Homoeopathy – against nervousness, hecticness, hoarseness
- Medicine – antiseptic agent
- Protein Biochemistry – staining proteins
- Histology – staining of tissue sections
- Forensics – making fingerprints visible.