Refectocil Lash Lift Glue
Refectocil Lash Lift Glue for Eyelash Lifting. Use within 3 months of opening.
RefectoCil Eyelash Lift, for the perfect look without mascara and mechanical lash curlers while doing sports or at the beach! The Lifting works in a worldwide record time of just 13 minutes, the effect lasts up to 6 weeks!
Lashes appear much longer and fuller while they get nourished. The unique formula containing collagen & cysteine works in JUST 13 minutes.
The specially developed lifting pads, made in Germany, fit along the curvature of the lid perfectly, are available in 3 sizes, and can be used up to 100 times.
The lashes can be coloured immediately after the lifting treatment.
- Remove contact lenses. Clean the eye area with Micellar eye make-up remover and Saline solution.
- Select the lifting pad size depending on the length and desired effect
– Small: strong lifting effect; especially for short lashes
– Medium: natural lifting effect; for normal long lashes
– Large: discreet lifting effect; for very long lashes
- Attaching the lifting pad: Apply sufficient glue to the back of the lifting pads – allow it to dry. Attach the pad to the eyelid.
- Apply Refectocil Lash Lift glue on the curvature of the lifting pad. Now fix lashes to the upper lash line by applying them with the rosewood stick in a rotating upward movement. Apply the lashes straight and evenly onto the lifting pad.
– Tip: fix unruly lashes or any that have come loose by applying a little more glue and re-fixing the eyelashes on the pad with some light pressure.
– When applying the lashes, make sure that you glue these on as straight as possible. Crossed or bent lashes would assume exactly this deformation and cause an unattractive and undesired look.
- Check that there are ONLY lashes of the upper lash line on the lifting pad by asking your client to open her eyes briefly. Remove lashes of the lower lash line if necessary.
- Apply lash perm – 8 min. Apply a soft and horizontal strip of lash perm on the middle area of the lashes with a disposable brush, to prevent direct skin contact.
- Apply neutralizer – 5 min.
- Tint lashes while they still are on the pad – 2 min
- Remove colour and pads with wet cotton.
*Refectocil Lash Lift products are for professional use only. Salon World and the manufacturer hold no responsibility for the misuse of these products.