Thirst relief for dry, dehydrated hair types.
Does your hair feel as dry as a desert? Give it some much-needed hydration with Oasis to make it glossy and beautiful again.
Oasis’ unique formulation containing Natural Oils, Active Botanical Extracts and Wheat Amino Acids nourishes and strengthens your hair, making it soft, smooth and manageable.
Oasis leaves the driest and most brittle hair deeply moisturised, protecting it from sun exposure, chemical treatments and heat styling. Oasis eliminates tangles and dry ends, prevents fly-aways and will give your hair a lasting, wondrous shine.
• Avacado Oil
• Peach Nut Oil
• Wheat Protein
How to Use
After cleansing the hair with Oasis Moisturising Shampoo, apply an adequate amount of Oasis Moisturising Conditioner as required by the degree of need and the hairs length. Using a wide-tooth comb distribute evenly throughout the hair, leaving for approximately 1-2 minutes for maximum penetration. On completion rinse thoroughly and style as desired.
• SLS, Parabens & Petrochemicals Free
• Active Botanical Extracts
• Vegan Friendly
• Australian Made
Natural Look Hair Food is a complete hair care range formulated with natural ingredients to deliver superb results whilst cleansing, conditioning, protecting and styling any hair type, in the salon or at home.
Developed by demand, from the needs of the professional hairdresser, for optimum client satisfaction, performance and value in the salon and at home. Natural Look Hair Food combines three key, natural ingredients to hydrate, nourish and strengthen the hair day after day:
• Active Botanical Extracts: Natural Look Australia’s exclusive herbal complex of leaves, flowers, fruit, herbs and roots (Extracts of Alfalfa, Red Clover, Arnica, Gentian Root, Juniper Fruit, Lemon Balm, Pine).
• Wheat Amino Acids: known as Wheat Protein (the building blocks of protein) which contain the correct molecular weight to penetrate the layers of the hair shaft and conditions from inside out. This increased moisture retention makes hair healthier inside and shinier outside.
• Keratin Protein: responsible for keeping the hair strong and pliable. Known to restructure hair that has been damaged or broken down by chemicals.