Nak Colour Fix Anti-Fade Treatment
Vegan. Sulphate Free. Paraban Free
A leave-in colour preserving treatment designed to minimise colour fade. Infuses treatment properties and restores pH balance after chemical services. Adds shine and softness to all hair types. Turn cap clockwise to activate the two-phase formula. Turn the cap anti-clockwise to open nozzle. Apply to clean towel-dried hair, do not rinse out.
- Instantly smoothes, seals and imparts shine to all damaged, dehydrated hair
- reconstructs chemical bonds within the hair, protecting the cuticle from further damage
- helps lock-in colour, reducing colour fade for long lasting results
- restores moisture and condition, ideal for colour maintenance
- controls damage, reducing flyaways.
- Designed for colour treated, damaged or dry hair.
How to use:
Turn cap clockwise to activate the two-phase formula. Turn the cap anti-clockwise to open nozzle. Apply to clean towel-dried hair, do not rinse out.
Tip: Use weekly to enhance colour longevity.
Enriched with the Nak Natural Vegan Complex +
- Glycerin: A vegetable-based humectant which increases moisture content and
- Sheer Styling Copolymers: Provides light and natural styling control for sleek, perfect blow-drying
dryness and dehydration
ABOUT NAK HAIR SIGNATURE RANGE
NATURAL VEGAN COMPLEX
Enriched with Coconut, Rice, Aloe and Pear, this luxurious blend of Natural Vegan ingredients delivers a healthy dose of active botanicals to return softness, shine and lustre to all hair types. =
- Coconut Oil: is a wonderful emollient which creates softness and suppleness in the hair and skin. Rich in natural Triglycerides and Laurie Acid, Coconut Oil has a natural affinity for hair proteins. Due to its low molecular weight and linear chain, it can be penetrate effectively into the hair structure which enhances strength, elasticity, natural bounce and shine
- Aloe Vera: is an intense hydrating extract which assists to create a hydration memory for the hair and skin. Calms and cools; soothes redness and skin irritation. Quenches dryness and dehydration in all hair types.
- Hydrolysed Rice Protein: is a highly nourishing protein which replenishes and conditions dry or damaged hair. Restores moisture and fortifies hair fabric; provides significant natural volume to fine or flat textures. Optimises strength, condition and shine in all hair types.
- Pear Extract: is rich in vitamins, Carotenoids, Flavanols and minerals, Pear Extract provides strength and balance to all hair types. It increases the moisture content of the hair and skin and ensures optimum condition and hydration are achieved.
Featuring ISELUX – a green chemistry cleansing surfactant – providing gentle cleansing and low foam action to help minimus colour fade. Mild pH balanced cleansing, delivers optimum protection for hair and scalp.
Mild preservative-protection safeguards our formulations from possible bacterial contamination, providing shelf life stability and product protection. Expected shelf life is 12 months opened and 36 months unopened.