DRY, DAMAGED, COARSE HAIR? Intense Repair with cranberry extract and panthenol nourishes, moisturizes and reinforces the hair.
What is it? Rich shampoo for weak dry, coarse or damaged hair.
Why use it? Fortifies the hair by strengthening the cortex and the cuticle.
This product is vegan-friendly.
Ideal for: hair made weak and damaged by continued aggressive treatments.
Directions for use:
Apply to wet hair.
- Massage in gently distributing the soft, pleasant foam thoroughly
- Allow it to work for 2 to 3 minutes.
Repeat as needed.
The formula is enriched with several active ingredients that together perform functions that help the hair and the scalp:
- Lingonberry oil: helps to moisturise dry hair from the roots to the ends, giving it shine and improving its condition. Rich in vitamins, it adds nourishment and helps to repair ruined and fragile hair;
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): has a moisturising and emollient effect that acts on the hair and scalp;
Polymeric conditioning: gives the hair good body and creates a filmogenic effect. It is deposited on the hair, making it more manageable and easier to comb out;
- The plant protein derivative: penetrates into the individual hair shafts, strengthening, lubricating and protecting the surface of each hair from inside.
All of the products in the Mood Intensive Repair line contain Lingonberry extracts. Thanks to its moisturising and emollient properties, it is the ideal ingredient for the treatment of weak and damaged hair.
Dermatologically tested, paraben free.