Mitty Super Chrome Aquamarine is a powder that delivers the shiniest, brightest, most reflective colours over regular or gel polish.
- The base can be regular nail polish. Any light colour is okay as each colour gives a different effect, but black is recommended for the best result.
- Now you need to apply your topcoat. With Mitty super chrome powder, you can use a sticky base coat, nail adhesives or a non-wipe top coat that is cured under the LED/UV light.
- Dip the applicator’s colour side in your Mitty Super Chrome Aquamarine and then rub it onto your nail. You will need to rub away until your nails shine.
- Now turn the applicator and use the white side to finalise the super chrome process. This will give you an even shiny look. Handy hint: It’s easy to get the powder everywhere. Before applying the powder, try using Mitty Flawless
- Finish Mani Taps to minimise clean up.
- Now take your Mitty Design Pro Fan-cy fan brush, and wipe away the excess chrome powder.
- It is essential to apply a top coat; otherwise, the super chrome will rub off. You can use a regular top coat or gel topcoat. If you want to use a regular top coat, make sure it is super shiny and a quick-drying one.
Each SUPER CHROME powder pack contains:
1x Jar of SUPER CHROME powder 0.5g
1x Storage pouch. (so you don’t spill any)
2x Easy as applicators