The LuminArt Ammonia Free Colouring System is ecologically formulated using a unique illuminating cream with protective and conditioning ingredients to create long-lasting colour while also maintaining and building healthy, strong hair.
Proudly Australian Made, Vegan Friendly & Cruelty Free.
LuminArt ammonia-free colouring system is formulated using a unique illuminating cream with protective and conditioning ingredients to create vibrant, long-lasting colour while maintaining and building healthy, strong hair.
– Wheat Amino Acids – (what protein) the building blocks of the protein, which contain the correct molecular weight to penetrate the layers of the hair shaft.
– Active Botanical Extracts – Artav Australia’s exclusive herbal complex of leaves, flowers, fruit, herbs and roots (alfalfa, red clover,arnica, gentian root, juniper fruit, lemon balm, pine).
– Sunflower Extract – anti-oxidant & anti-radical properties, provides a photo-protective seal around the hair shaft.
– Olive Extract – a natural organic compound to moisturize and strenghten the hair structure.
– UV Filter – active EHM (ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate) absorbs UV rays, for longer lasting protection and shine.
– Coconut Oil – one of the best known oils that can be absorbed and retained by the hair to protect essential amino acids.
– MPT – Micro Pigment Technology, allows maximum colour pigment absorption by the hair, without altering its structure.
LuminArt Concentrate Colours are a range made up of un-oxidised pure pigments which do not require extra developer. To be used to intensify colour, tone on tone or to neutralise unwanted reflects. LuminArt concentrate can be used with the LuminArt Permanent Colour Cream and the Luminart Ammonia Free Colour Creams.
Luminart Clear Gloss Mixer 000 can create many combinations of pastel tones.
To avoid the darkening of mid-lengths and ends, mix 50% of 000 into the remaining colour after re-growth application.
Clear Gloss Mixer can also be used as a conditioning treatment (1:1 with 1.5vol Luminart Developer)