All of your wispy wishes are coming true in a snap! Our Magnetic Lash collection has a revolutionary multi-magnet technology that uses virtually invisible magnets, strategically embedded end-to-end for complete magnetic contact, so lashes lay down seamlessly along your natural lash line and don’t flare out. Ardell Magnetic Lashes Double Demi Wispies creates a totally lush look without the bulk. Super easy to apply and remove, our magnetic lashes require no adhesive and can be used again and again!
– Full volume, medium length
– Flared lash style: shorter at the inner corner and longer at the outer corner
– Demi lash: slightly narrower band than a regular strip lash
– Signature Wispies style with crisscross, feathering and curl
– Two Demi Wispies lashes stacked
– Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Align the Ardell Magnetic Lashes Double Demi Wispies lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Gently remove upper magnetic lash from tray and lay on top of your natural lash line.
3. Gently remove lower magnetic lash from tray and place beneath your natural lash line to connect the two Magnetic Lash strips together.
To remove, use your index finger & thumb and carefully slide top and bottom magnets away from each other, one by one. Do not pull lashes straight off.
CARE: To extend the life of these lashes, store lashes in tray when not in use.
Are Ardell Lashes Cruelty Free? Lashes are not tested on animals
How many uses can you get from one pair? This varies by user, however, with proper care, lashes can be worn multiple times.
How do you care for them? Lashes can be cleaned by wiping the band and lashes with a gentle eye makeup remover. After cleaning, replace the lashes back on to the tray and re-wear.
How do yo remove the lashes from the tray? Gently lift lash from lash try using fingers or tweezers. Be sure not to pull the lash as it may break lash hairs off or bend the band in an awkward position making the lashes unusable.
How should the lashes be stored? Store lashes on their original tray.
Shop more styles here