“Perfect touch” might as well be your middle name with these delicately clustered, light volume magnetic accents! Easily customise your eye look with Ardell Magnetic Lashes Accents 003, which feature groundbreaking multi-magnet technology. There’s smaller, virtually invisible magnets, strategically embedded end to end, for complete magnetic contact, so the upper and lower lashes lock together and lay down seamlessly along your natural lash line. Smaller magnets + more of them = a more secure hold and more subtle appearance.
- Light volume, medium length
- Accent lash: Half the width of a regular strip lash
- Natural wispies-style accent lash
- Flared lash style: shorter at the inner corner and longer at the outer corner
- Pre-curved band for perfect contour fit
- 100% human hair
- Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Align the Ardell Magnetic Lashes Accents 003 lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Gently remove upper magnetic lash from tray and lay on top of your natural lash line.
3. Gently remove lower magnetic lash from tray and place beneath your natural lash line to connect the two Magnetic Lash strips together.
To remove, use your index finger & thumb and carefully slide top and bottom magnets away from each other, one by one. Do not pull lashes straight off.
CARE: To extend the life of these lashes, store lashes in tray when not in use.
Are Ardell Lashes Cruelty Free? Lashes are not tested on animals
How many uses can you get from one pair? This varies by user, however, with proper care, lashes can be worn multiple times.
How do you care for them? Lashes can be cleaned by wiping the band and lashes with a gentle eye makeup remover. After cleaning, replace the lashes back on to the tray and re-wear.
How do yo remove the lashes from the tray? Gently lift lash from lash try using fingers or tweezers. Be sure not to pull the lash as it may break lash hairs off or bend the band in an awkward position making the lashes unusable.
How should the lashes be stored? Store lashes on their original tray.
Shop more styles here