Ardell Magnetic Lashes 113 has a budge-proof multi-magnet technology that uses virtually invisible magnets, placed end-to-end, for complete magnetic contact, so lashes lay down perfectly along your natural lash line and don’t flare out. Super easy to apply and remove, our magnetic lashes require no adhesive and can be used again and again!
– Medium volume, extra long length
– Slightly flared lash style
– Signature Wispies style with crisscross, feathering and curl
– Invisband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Align the Ardell Magnetic Lashes 113 lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Gently remove upper magnetic lash from tray and lay on top of your natural lash line.
3. Gently remove lower magnetic lash from tray and place beneath your natural lash line to connect the two Magnetic Lash strips together.
To remove, use your index finger & thumb and carefully slide top and bottom magnets away from each other, one by one. Do not pull lashes straight off.
CARE: To extend the life of these lashes, store lashes in tray when not in use.
Are Ardell Lashes Cruelty Free? Lashes are not tested on animals
How many uses can you get from one pair? This varies by user, however, with proper care, lashes can be worn multiple times.
How do you care for them? Lashes can be cleaned by wiping the band and lashes with a gentle eye makeup remover. After cleaning, replace the lashes back on to the tray and re-wear.
How do yo remove the lashes from the tray? Gently lift lash from lash try using fingers or tweezers. Be sure not to pull the lash as it may break lash hairs off or bend the band in an awkward position making the lashes unusable.
How should the lashes be stored? Store lashes on their original tray.
Shop more styles here