See things clearly and apply your lashes in a flash! This Ardell LashTite Strip Lash Adhesive – Clear is easy to apply, and designed for use with Ardell Individual lashes. This lash adhesive is waterproof and ensures that lashes remain securely and comfortably attached, day after day, for up to 2 weeks! Now that’s a lot of budge-proof batting.
PLEASE NOTE: Ardell LashTite Strip Lash Adhesive – Clear is a medical-grade adhesive. This adhesive is reccomended for use by experienced beauty professionals. Please use a tiny amount per individual lash.
See things clearly and apply your lashes in a flash! This Lashtite® Adhesive applies clear & dries clear, is easy to apply, and designed for use with DuraLash Individual lashes. This lash adhesive is waterproof and ensures that lashes remain securely and comfortably attached, day after day, for up to 2 weeks! Now that’s a lot of budge-proof batting.
- For individual lashes only
- Provides up to two weeks of wear
- Applies clear and dries clear
- 3.5 g / 0.125 oz
1. Before applying lashes, thoroughly clean your natural eyelashes and eyelids so they are completely makeup and oil free.
2. Pour 2-3 drops of adhesive onto small piece of foil. Tightly close bottle to prevent spills or drying out of adhesive.
3. Gently remove lashes from tray using tweezers near knotted end and pull from tray. Dip knotted end of lash into adhesive.
4. Place lash on top of your natural lash with the knotted end as close to your eyelid as possible. Apply more lashes for desired look.
Are Ardell Lashes Cruelty Free? Lashes are not tested on animals
What is the difference between Ardell Lashtite and Lashgrip? Lashtite is a semi-permanent adhesive that requires a solution called Lash Free to safely remove from the lid. Lashgrip is a temporary adhesive that can be used daily and can be removed using an oil based makeup removed or by gently tugging lash off.
How long do the individual lashes last? Ardell Individual lashes can last up to 2 weeks when applied with Ardell LashTite Individual Lash adhesive. Ardell Individuals can also easily be applied with Ardell Lashgrip or Duo Striplash adhesive for 1 day wear.
What is the difference between knotted and knot-free lashes? Knotted Individuals have a larger surface base so maybe easier for beginners to maneuver and place lash along lash line. Also it may be easier for adhesive coverage as opposed to knot free. Knot-free individuals will provide a more seamless look.
Can I use Lashtite on strip lashes? It’s not recommended to use LashTite with strip lashes. LashTite Adhesive was formulated to give longer lasting results for individual lashes only (2-4 weeks). For removal, LashFree Remover will dissolve this long lasting adhesive. LashTite Adhesive should be used on individual lashes only, and should not touch the skin.
Shop more styles here