Creating your own custom lash look is a breeze with the Ardell Individual Lashes – Knot-Free Medium set! Make your own bespoke looks depending on the look you want: use more for a bold, full look or just a few to accent your natural lashes, or to fill in sparseness. Easy enough for beginners to use and customisable enough for the pros
- Medium length
- 10 strands per individual cluster
- Apply with strip lash adhesive for one day wear or individual lash adhesive for up to 2 weeks of wear
- Knot-Free Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Gently remove Ardell Individual Lashes – Knot-Free Medium lashes from tray using tweezers.
2. Apply with strip lash adhesive for one day wear or individual lash adhesive for up to 2 weeks of wear.
3. Place over natural lash line. Apply more lashes for desired full look.
Are Ardell Lashes Cruelty Free? Lashes are not tested on animals
What is the difference between Ardell Lashtite and Lashgrip? Lashtite is a semi-permanent adhesive that requires a solution called Lash Free to safely remove from the lid. Lashgrip is a temporary adhesive that can be used daily and can be removed using an oil based makeup removed or by gently tugging lash off.
How long do the individual lashes last? Ardell Individual lashes can last up to 2 weeks when applied with Ardell LashTite Individual Lash adhesive. Ardell Individuals can also easily be applied with Ardell Lashgrip or Duo Striplash adhesive for 1 day wear.
What is the difference between knotted and knot-free lashes? Knotted Individuals have a larger surface base so maybe easier for beginners to maneuver and place lash along lash line. Also it may be easier for adhesive coverage as opposed to knot free. Knot-free individuals will provide a more seamless look.
Can I use Lashtite on strip lashes? It’s not recommended to use LashTite with strip lashes. LashTite Adhesive was formulated to give longer lasting results for individual lashes only (2-4 weeks). For removal, LashFree Remover will dissolve this long lasting adhesive. LashTite Adhesive should be used on individual lashes only, and should not touch the skin.
Shop more styles here