You’ve always been a natural beauty – let’s just add a little oomph with the Beauties Lash! They feature a delicate light volume and short length, and the staggered lengths mimic your natural lash dimensionality.
– Light volume, short length
– Slightly rounded lash
– Staggered lengths that mimic a natural lash look
– Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Align the Ardell Double Up 202 lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
3. Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.
Are Ardell Lashes Cruelty Free? Lashes are not tested on animals
How many uses can you get from one pair? This varies by user, however, with proper care, lashes can be worn multiple times.
How do you care for them? Lashes can be cleaned by wiping the band and lashes with a gentle eye makeup remover. After cleaning, replace the lashes back on to the tray and re-wear.
How do yo remove the lashes from the tray? Gently lift lash from lash try using fingers or tweezers. Be sure not to pull the lash as it may break lash hairs off or bend the band in an awkward position making the lashes unusable.
What is the best way to remove lashes from the eyes after use?
- Hold skin taut near temple. Place other hand on outer corner of lash and gently pull lash towards the inner corner of eye
- No damage is done to the natural lash because lash adheres to skin not natural lashes.
- Use makeup remover pads to remove excess adhesive/makeup on skin
- Remove adhesive from lash band and replace the lash in its original tray
How should the lashes be stored? Store lashes on their original tray.
How long do I have to wait to apply the lash after applying the adhesive? Ardell strip lash adhesive can take up to 30 seconds to become tacky.
Shop more styles here